Topics

#aero #aero

Roland Fechter

Hallo,
First  time good news from me - I finally left  SDRsharp and JAERO in their  dormant state - apparently they consider the signal strength I get as insufficient for them -and went over to Multipsk aero. To my great delight and relief decoding of 10500 baud messages via Perth and Fucino started immediately !
Chapeau to Patrick - great job from him !!!
As I hope and suppose that these messages also contain position data from hopefully many airplanes over oceans I wonder how - if so - I could get Planeplotter
to read and indicate their positions. Could you kindly tell me or refer me to a link containing this information, please ?
Thanks in advance for your attention and assistance.
Kind regards,
Roland