Topics

New HFDL system table and a new Ground station in South Korea near Muan Int Airport (MWX RKJB)

Dick

As reported on the Yahoo HFDL group by Donnie several HFDL groundstations started using system table 51.
The most exiting thing is that apparently a new Ground Station is added.
I configured PC-HFDL so that it will show ID 10 as MUAN - SOUTH KOREA
As some programs use this name it seem best if we all use the same :-)

Ground Station ID 10
MUAN - SOUTH KOREA
UTC UNLOCKED
Longitude 126 14 19 E Latitude 35 1 56 N Squitter Version 0 Number of frequencies 8 Frequency 21931000 Hz Master Frame Slot 3 Frequency 17958000 Hz Master Frame Slot 11 Frequency 13342000 Hz Master Frame Slot 7 Frequency 10060000 Hz Master Frame Slot 3 Frequency 8939000 Hz Master Frame Slot 11 Frequency 6619000 Hz Master Frame Slot 7 Frequency 5502000 Hz Master Frame Slot 3 Frequency 2941000 Hz Master Frame Slot 7

John posted:
It's right outside Taecheonan-gil, on a peninsula in the southwest coast of South Korea. Google Earth shows 2 towers with the characteristic guy anchor points. It's about 14km from Muan International Airport.

So who will be the first one to log a message from this Ground Station?

See attached 'SystemTable 51.zip' file.

To use this SystemTable with PC-HFDL
1. Stop PC-HFDL.
2. Copy pchfdl.dat and pchfdl.txt to your \PC-HFDL\configs folder.
3. Start PC-HFDL

The file 'pchfdl.txt' shows ID 10 as MUAN - SOUTH KOREA.
The file 'SystemTable 51 (hex 33).txt' shows the table in readable format.

@ Patrick, not sure what is needed to add this new GS to MultiPSK, but I amsure you will take care of it...

Cheers and 73,
Dick PA2015

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Dick,

Thanks for the information. I just have updated the code and HFDL_System_Table.txt with the new Muan station.