Option to send NOTES to eQSL Website

Ralf Bender

Hello Patrick,

I have a little question and did not find an answer for it right now:
If I add a QSO to the logbook and send it on demand to the eQSL Website, is it possible to send the NOTES field of the logbook entry also?
Found the 'eQSL Options' in the logbook and also the 'QSL comment', which I use until now.
I find it useful as SWL, if both fields (NOTES of the logbook entry and 'QSL comment' of 'eQSL Options') are added as one string as one COMMENT to send to the eQSL Website.
So I'm able to write a fix text in 'QSL comment' like "73" and a various text in the notes like "Call CQ", which i can send as one comment to the eQSL Website.
Don't know if it is possible or maybe it could be a new option in 'eQSL Options'.

I wish a merry holiday season to you and yours. And of course to all in the group!
73s
Ralf

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Ralf,

>Don't know if it is possible or maybe it could be a new option in 'eQSL Options'.

No it is not expected.

>If I add a QSO to the logbook and send it on demand to the eQSL Website, is it possible to send the NOTES field of the logbook entry also?

In other words, you want this: “NOTES field for the QSO+ a space+ the QSL comment” instead of the sole “QSL comment”. Do you confirm?

[...]

Hi Patrick,

yes, I confirm.
You understand it right.

73