De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Chris van Lint
Envoyé : mercredi 19 décembre 2018 07:20
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] Bias Tee for C- & L-Band AERO decoding #aero

Hello Patrick / all

Given the general consensus that there are significant differences in the channel allocations on the Inmarsat L-Band system, I decided to create a couple of screenshots showing the channel distribution.

Satellite: Inmarsat 4F1 L-Band

Note:  Even though a  channel may be marked "idle" it is possible that at times ACARS messages come through.  I just gave up after waiting several minutes.

P-Channel = P_R_ channel control ISU

Cheers,

VK4CVL