Topics

Multi mutes usb codecs (Signalink) microphone Win 10 #HelpNeeded #Soundcard

Sandor wetsel

Had to do a fresh install of Win 10 on my machine.  Prior to the wipe everything was fine with Multi.  Now eveytime I click a button on Multi it mutes the "mic".  It does not matter what button BTW.  I also mutes it on start up as well.  I am using a Signalink (usb codecs) which is working with 4 other SC Digital programs.
Thanks es 73
Sandor KG4FET

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Sandor,

Could you check that  « user adjustment » in the Mixer menu (Configuration screen) is selected.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Sandor wetsel
Envoyé : mercredi 12 septembre 2018 00:59
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] Multi mutes usb codecs (Signalink) microphone Win 10 #HelpNeeded #Soundcard

Had to do a fresh install of Win 10 on my machine.  Prior to the wipe everything was fine with Multi.  Now eveytime I click a button on Multi it mutes the "mic".  It does not matter what button BTW.  I also mutes it on start up as well.  I am using a Signalink (usb codecs) which is working with 4 other SC Digital programs.
Thanks es 73
Sandor KG4FET

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com

Sandor wetsel

Patrick I just saw this reply.   User adjusted was not checked it is now though and seems to be working Thank you! I reccomend MultiPSK to everyone I know that mode hops.
Sandor KG4FET

Patrick Lindecker

So it is urgent to remove this option.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Sandor wetsel
Envoyé : vendredi 30 novembre 2018 16:01
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] Multi mutes usb codecs (Signalink) microphone Win 10 #HelpNeeded #Soundcard

Patrick I just saw this reply.   User adjusted was not checked it is now though and seems to be working Thank you! I reccomend MultiPSK to everyone I know that mode hops.
Sandor KG4FET

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com