Topics

Multi mutes usb codecs (Signalink) microphone Win 10 #HelpNeeded #Soundcard

Sandor wetsel

Had to do a fresh install of Win 10 on my machine.  Prior to the wipe everything was fine with Multi.  Now eveytime I click a button on Multi it mutes the "mic".  It does not matter what button BTW.  I also mutes it on start up as well.  I am using a Signalink (usb codecs) which is working with 4 other SC Digital programs.
Thanks es 73
Sandor KG4FET

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Sandor,

Could you check that  « user adjustment » in the Mixer menu (Configuration screen) is selected.

Had to do a fresh install of Win 10 on my machine.  Prior to the wipe everything was fine with Multi.  Now eveytime I click a button on Multi it mutes the "mic".  It does not matter what button BTW.  I also mutes it on start up as well.  I am using a Signalink (usb codecs) which is working with 4 other SC Digital programs.
Thanks es 73
Sandor KG4FET

Sandor wetsel

Patrick I just saw this reply.   User adjusted was not checked it is now though and seems to be working Thank you! I reccomend MultiPSK to everyone I know that mode hops.
Sandor KG4FET

Patrick Lindecker

So it is urgent to remove this option.