Topics

multipsk 4.37 #Soundcard

Rodolfo

I just updated my multipsk with version 4.37. But when I started I get an error: Impossible working because there is no soundcard. Other Amateur software like MixW or DigiPan have now the same error. I use Windows 10, 64 bit. Soundcard check shows no problem.

I have no solution, but it seems a general problem.

On about the 18/05/2018, we have had in the group a series of messages about a similar problem (the sound card was set not active by the W10 update).

Look at these messages.

I just updated my multipsk with version 4.37. But when I started I get an error: Impossible working because there is no soundcard. Other Amateur software like MixW or DigiPan have now the same error. I use Windows 10, 64 bit. Soundcard check shows no problem.

Rodolfo

I have read the mails on 18 may 18 but the discussed problems do not fit my problem. My soundcard problems did not begin after an update of windows. The problems started after update multipsk version 4.37. If I control my soundcard by the hardware manager I get the information that soundcard is working well.

Patrick Lindecker

Hello

>Is it possible to change the location Multipsk writes the QSO file,

Multipsk uses Windows API and don’t directly manage the sound card (it was possible under DOS but not under Windows). So Multipsk can’t make “disappear“ or creates problem about the the sound card.

If it concerns Multipsk, Mixw…it is a general problem. If it concerns only Multipsk, try a new complete installation in a different folder and start it.