One suggestion for the next version

Paolo-IW5EBG

Hi, thanks for your answer. The program is fantastic. I demodulating the BIIS transmission without any problem and view the station on the google earth pro. I have a suggesstion, if possible, for the next version of multipsk. When receive the GPS strig, the number of received GPS position increases (it's correct), than i push the display GPS button position and the station appear on the Google Earth (it's correct). But if the number of received GPS position are many the file position.kml contains all the GPS position and the view in map is very difficult. It's possible to made a function that reset the position and the number of the GPS station position in position.kml file? Because the only solution that i have found it's close Google Earth and Multipsk and delete the position.kml file.
Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english.
Paolo

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Paolo,

>It's possible to made a function that reset the position and the number of the GPS station position in position.kml file?

I add this to my wishes list for BIIS and 1382 modes.

>But if the number of received GPS position are many

What station (and frequency) are you monitoring to have so many BIIS positions ?

[...]

Stefano Sinagra

Fire Brigade is the biggest nationwide user.

Local users often include regional ambulance and civil protection services.

73

Stefano IZ0MJE