Testing V4 MultiPSK

Russ Tower

Hello Patrick,

Ted, WB2LOU, and I have tested ALE-400 /FAE on the air under deep fade conditions and are pleased to be able to report that there was no auto searching for the frequency under such conditions.
with the "Fixed" function activated. Our tone set at 1500 Hz remained unchanged. Thank you very much for your work on this. We look forward to the "Fixed" button appearing in the ALE-400 /FAE mode of the next official update of MultiPSK.

73/Russ
K1DOW

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Russ,

Thanks to you and Ted for the test and the report, and glad that it works.