problem with win 7

danilo datres

hello , guys, i'm  danilo in3izq from italy.  have  some problem  with  multipsk  and win  7.

received  msg  of error   when start app. not  found   sound card.  with  other  sisteme (xp  and  win10  go all ok)

can  help me  please ?  tnx in advance  '73 de in3izq danilo

---

Hello Danilo,

received msg of error when start app. not found sound card. with
other sisteme (xp and win10 go all ok)
In general, if you plug a jack in the sound card input, this message
disappears.
In case that you continue to have this message, it means that this sound
card is not seen by Windows (Multipsk sees what Windows sees).