Small problem with CLOCK application

Sholto Fisher

Hi Patrick,

I noticed a small bug in the Clock program. If I select my USB GPS port COM 8 (in my case) the program has a failure message:
"Failure when opening the serial port COM 7. May be, is'nt it the mouse? So, no selected serial port".

If I change the GPS com port to COM 5 in Windows device manager then the program is happy with the selection (COM 5) and the program correctly synchronizes the time.

So perhaps it is just a selection problem with the drop down list of enumerated ports? Or maybe ports > 5 ??

Sholto
K7TMG

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Sholto,

You are right. There was a small bug on GPS COM7 and 8, now fixed in my local copy.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Sholto Fisher
Envoyé : lundi 9 juillet 2018 18:17
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] Small problem with CLOCK application

Hi Patrick,

I noticed a small bug in the Clock program. If I select my USB GPS port COM 8 (in my case) the program has a failure message:
"Failure when opening the serial port COM 7. May be, is'nt it the mouse? So, no selected serial port".

If I change the GPS com port to COM 5 in Windows device manager then the program is happy with the selection (COM 5) and the program correctly synchronizes the time.

So perhaps it is just a selection problem with the drop down list of enumerated ports? Or maybe ports > 5 ??

Sholto
K7TMG

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com