Sound card and start up problem

Hugh Mac Donald

My program says it can’t find the Sound Card and can not run- yet it sounds an alert using the sound card. I can not get it to even run so I could go in and set the parameters. I am running an older version and wonder if I would be better off just downloading one of the newer ones. I am going thru Digital Withdrawals right now!

Hugh AC7XF

Hmac7xf@...

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Hugh,

Recently, we have had a lot of messages about this problem.

>and wonder if I would be better off just downloading one of the newer ones.

If it is relative to some Window new configuration, it will change nothing (before, for sound card, Multipsk leans on Windows API). Before, the only cause was “no jack on the sound card input” but I think it is not your case.

My program says it can’t find the Sound Card and can not run- yet it sounds an alert using the sound card. I can not get it to even run so I could go in and set the parameters. I am running an older version and wonder if I would be better off just downloading one of the newer ones. I am going thru Digital Withdrawals right now!

Hugh AC7XF

Hmac7xf@...

David J Taylor

My program says it can’t find the Sound Card and can not run- yet it sounds an alert using the sound card. I can not get it to even run so I could go in and set the parameters. I am running an older version and wonder if I would be better off just downloading one of the newer ones. I am going thru Digital Withdrawals right now!

Hugh AC7XF

Microphone privacy settings?

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/102647-allow-deny-os-apps-access-microphone-windows-10-a.html

73,