Sound card and start up problem

Hugh Mac Donald

My program says it can’t find the Sound Card and can not run- yet it sounds an alert using the sound card. I can not get it to even run so I could go in and set the parameters. I am running an older version and wonder if I would be better off just downloading one of the newer ones. I am going thru Digital Withdrawals right now!

Hugh AC7XF

Hmac7xf@...

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Hugh,

Recently, we have had a lot of messages about this problem.

>and wonder if I would be better off just downloading one of the newer ones.

If it is relative to some Window new configuration, it will change nothing (before, for sound card, Multipsk leans on Windows API). Before, the only cause was “no jack on the sound card input” but I think it is not your case.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Hugh Mac Donald
Envoyé : lundi 9 juillet 2018 04:41
À : Multipsk
Objet : [multipsk] Sound card and start up problem

My program says it can’t find the Sound Card and can not run- yet it sounds an alert using the sound card. I can not get it to even run so I could go in and set the parameters. I am running an older version and wonder if I would be better off just downloading one of the newer ones. I am going thru Digital Withdrawals right now!

Hugh AC7XF

Hmac7xf@...

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com

David J Taylor

Hugh AC7XF
====================================

Microphone privacy settings?

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/102647-allow-deny-os-apps-access-microphone-windows-10-a.html

David GM8ARV
--
SatSignal Software - Quality software written to your requirements
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv