ALE -400 - test version 4 of Multipsk

Russ Tower

Hello Patrick,

Ted has yet to install test Version 4 but expect he will have it up and running in a day or two. I used mine this morning and there was no more frequency searching taking place when we had deep fades. Only re-sync data sent.  No change of tones noted. Stayed right on 1500 Hz where I set it. PERFECT! I see that Tony has also tested it and has the same good result I had.

Thank you for your work on this!

73/Russ
K1DOW

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Russ,

>There is one last setting that we haven't discussed that has just come to mind. How should we set up regarding "Master" or "Slave"?  I'm thinking that perhaps

In fact with a fixed frequency in both side, there is no notion of Master or Slave. But it is a good question:  I’m going to delete this selection in ARQ FAE because in all cases, this status is managed internally (for ARQ FAE) and it is ambiguous for the user.

For your tests, select “SLAVE” position.