Win 7 AERO-Display Version 1.0.15 connection Error

Phil Walls

Mike, i'm getting to grips with a windows 7 machine and i'm trying to connect Multipsk to AERO-Display and a have a "run-time error 381: invalid property array index". I have searched google for solutions, but they make no sense to me. Can you provide a solution please?

thanks, Phil.

agene

Hi Phil,

Please check if the file Aero_Options.txt exists - this stores the list of paths to your MultiPSK files. I have seen this error occur if there is an invalid path in it.

You can either delete the file, or alternatively run the program and when the error occurs, click on the OK button several times until the error message goes away and then go to the options menu and fill in those paths which exist and after that all should be well.

Regards, Mike Simpson
Penrith, NSW, Australia
http://www.rstools.info

Phil Walls

Thanks Mike, i deleted that file and reran the program with same error result. Clicking ok closes the program.Here is the contents of the Aero_Options.txt file:

"20250"
"13230"
"http://jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?regsearch="
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
"C:\MULTIPSK\QSO"
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""

--
"Learn to live with what you can't rise above"

Richard

Mike,

I'm having the same problem as Phil with the aero_options.txt file and cannot resolve it by deletion.  And the app closes if you click "ok".  Any other possible solutions?

Richard
KE7KRF

agene

Hi Richard, Phil and everyone using Display-Launcher with MultiPSK,

I found a problem in the Templates\Aircraft.txt and Airlines.txt database files included with my program. A new zip with updated versions of these files is now on my site, or you can just download the zip here - http://www.rstools.info/Public/Aircraft.zip

This should fix all these error messages on startup of some of the modules in Display-Launcher.

Regards, Mike Simpson
Penrith, NSW, Australia
http://www.rstools.info

Phil Walls

Good morning Mike,

                              I placed the 2 text files in the templates folder and ran the program, resulting in the same "Run-time 381: invalid property array index error".

Thanks

Phil.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 8:27 AM, MadMike <agene@...> wrote:
Hi Richard, Phil and everyone using Display-Launcher with MultiPSK,

I found a problem in the Templates\Aircraft.txt and Airlines.txt database files included with my program. A new zip with updated versions of these files is now on my site, or you can just download the zip here - http://www.rstools.info/Public/Aircraft.zip

This should fix all these error messages on startup of some of the modules in Display-Launcher.

Regards, Mike Simpson
Penrith, NSW, Australia

--
"Learn to live with what you can't rise above"

agene

Thanks Phil,

I will do some more work on it this morning, working OK here on main machine so will try on my laptop and see if it makes a difference. Will add some more debug code to the program to see if I can pin the problem down.

Regards, Mike Simpson
Penrith, NSW, Australia
http://www.rstools.info

Phil Walls

Thanks Mike, If it helps, i'm trying to run the program with Windows 7 pro service pack 1, on a Lenovo Thinkpad
 T420.