De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de sarabia.sergio@...
Envoyé : dimanche 22 avril 2018 22:29
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] VDL2 Ground Sataion Spain add #MultipskNEWS

2C4B37 [LEJR JEREZ (SPAIN) 36°42'N 006°06'W] [JEREZ]

Sergio Sarabia

I use trial versions.

Patrick Lindecker

Sergio,

Effectively, it is possible for you to use trial versions, re-starting Multipsk every 5 min. So sorry for supposing that you use a hacked user key.

The most simple would be to complete the present list of Spanish GS:

2125F7 [LEBB BILBAO/SONDICA (SPAIN) 43°18'N 002°54'W] [BILBAO/SONDICA]

210DD7 [LEBL BARCELONA AIRPORT (SPAIN) 41°18'N 002°06'E] [BARCELONA]

210DD8 [LEBL BARCELONA AIRPORT (SPAIN) 41°18'N 002°06'E] [BARCELONA]