De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de pdickey043@...
Envoyé : mercredi 25 juillet 2018 12:57
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] Issue with Lattitude and Longitude in Satellite #HelpNeeded #Beginner

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to learn how to use MultiPSK on the fly as there are no tutorials or guides that I've found (aside from some videos showing it working). Here's the issue I'm having right now. I opened up the Satellite Tracking and Positions window, and it defaults to Paris because I don't have any personal information set up. So I clicked on Personal, which brought up the box for my information. I tried putting in my lattitude and longitude, and when I click the Lattitude/Longitude Checking button, I get "Incorrect Lattitude". I've tried every combination that I can think of. So I'll give you my coordinates here, and if someone would tell me exactly what to type in, that would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my information. City/State/Country: Muscatine, Iowa USA. Grid Locator EN41LK Coordinates: 41.42207° N, -91.04316° E (I'm at 91.04316 W, so I'm not sure why it shows up as - E).

I'll appreciate any help, and if you have any tutorials or guides, I'll appreciate links to those as well.
Have a great morning. :)

Patrick.