Re: ALE -400 - test version 4 of Multipsk

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Russ,

>There is one last setting that we haven't discussed that has just come to mind. How should we set up regarding "Master" or "Slave"?  I'm thinking that perhaps

In fact with a fixed frequency in both side, there is no notion of Master or Slave. But it is a good question:  I’m going to delete this selection in ARQ FAE because in all cases, this status is managed internally (for ARQ FAE) and it is ambiguous for the user.

For your tests, select “SLAVE” position.

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Russ Tower
Envoyé : dimanche 8 juillet 2018 16:38
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] ALE -400 - test version 4 of Multipsk

Hello Patrick,

I have test version #4 installed and I'm ready to start testing with Ted this coming week. I don't anticipate any transceiver drift, so locking in the starting frequency should be the cure.

There is one last setting that we haven't discussed that has just come to mind. How should we set up regarding "Master" or "Slave"?  I'm thinking that perhaps since turning on "FIXED" will keep us on the starting frequency, it will effectively lock the "Master" and "Slave settings out. i.e not matter how they are set. This of course is what we want. Just want to be certain about this.

I will get back to you as soon as we have done adequate testing.

Thank you for all your effort here Patrick.

73/Russ
K1DOW

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com

Join multipsk@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.