Re: ALE -400 - test version 4 of Multipsk

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Russ,

>There is one last setting that we haven't discussed that has just come to mind. How should we set up regarding "Master" or "Slave"?  I'm thinking that perhaps

In fact with a fixed frequency in both side, there is no notion of Master or Slave. But it is a good question:  I’m going to delete this selection in ARQ FAE because in all cases, this status is managed internally (for ARQ FAE) and it is ambiguous for the user.

For your tests, select “SLAVE” position.