Re: ALE -400 - test version 4 of Multipsk

Russ Tower

Hello Patrick,

I have test version #4 installed and I'm ready to start testing with Ted this coming week. I don't anticipate any transceiver drift, so locking in the starting frequency should be the cure.

There is one last setting that we haven't discussed that has just come to mind. How should we set up regarding "Master" or "Slave"?  I'm thinking that perhaps since turning on "FIXED" will keep us on the starting frequency, it will effectively lock the "Master" and "Slave settings out. i.e not matter how they are set. This of course is what we want. Just want to be certain about this.

I will get back to you as soon as we have done adequate testing.

Thank you for all your effort here Patrick.

73/Russ
K1DOW