Re: ALE -400 - test version 4 of Multipsk

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Russ,

Here is the test version 4 of Multipsk 4.36:http://f6cte.free.fr/MULTIPSK_4_36_test_version_4.zip

If you push on the “Fixed” button, your own AF frequency will be fixed. So both addresses must push the “Fixed” button.

However, RS ID is not prevented (only the time synchronization is used).