Re: :"Level" field shows 0% or 1%

>The "Level" field shows no more than 1% no matter what audio adjustment I make.

Probably because the noise level is comparable with the low signal level.

Could’nt you increase the audio level at receiver level? Have you tested this audio level with headphones?

>Other software programs that have waterfalls all seem to show adequate signal audio  input.
With these programs, check that the controls that you use for the audio level work. If the level is always the same , there is a problem with these controls.