Re: :"Level" field shows 0% or 1%

D Grubbs

The "Level" field shows no more than 1% no matter what audio adjustment I make.

I have SignalLink RX control at 100%
I set Windows Volume Mixer device settings to input and output showing USB AUDIO CODEC
I have MultiPSK   Configuration sound card input and output to USB AUDIO CODEC.

Yet, I can not get more than 1% Level.

I have adjusted all of the audio settings in every manner I can see, all  without any affect to the LEVEL %.

I can decode some signals but the waterfall visual intensity is weak.

Other software programs that have waterfalls all seem to show adequate signal audio  input.

What other settings should  I try so as to increase the "level"?

Thank you.