Re: Suggestion: Filtering of duplicate Pocsag Messages

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Holger,

>for example: I got here often 5 times the same Message.

Yes but 5 times in a row or separated (in this case , by about how many messages)? The best would be to paste a copy of what you receive: click on the “QSO” button and copy the text so I can see what happens. The goal is to make a precise “rule”.