Re: Output sound card number mappings shuffling after PC random idle unlock (v 4.43.1)

Mark Bailey

Not sure, but I'll check. The 7300's sound devices are the only USB-based sound devices on my PC.

also, if I go back into Configuration, the mapping remains out of whack. It is only exiting and re-launching MultiPSK does the mapping seem to get straightened out again. One way I might test this is to have Mumble also running and have its Input as the same 7300 "speaker" and leave the beacon activated and see what happens. I know the VB Cable virtual audio device continues to work through Mumble when the lock screen kicks in. Interesting idea.