Re: Output sound card number mappings shuffling after PC random idle unlock (v 4.43.1)

Mark Bailey

Hhhmmm. Indeed is does sound like that. I will check the Events logs too. Also, this is only happening to the output audio device. The input (set to the 7300's Record tab device) seems to remain mapped properly. I could also set the output device to, say, by 55" flat screen speakers and see if it get remapped the same as the 7300's is. If not, then it could be something squirrely with the 7300's Sinclair USB audio device driver. Not sure. But now that I know how MultiPSK gets its mapping in the first place, that gives me a narrower scope to be exploring now. thanks!