Re: Output sound card number mappings shuffling after PC random idle unlock (v 4.43.1)

Patrick Lindecker

Mark,

The API is called when you are in the Configuration screen, but not when you are in the RX/TX screen.

>However, if I leave MultiPSK running, and then the idle timer kicks in to lock the screen, when I come back in after some period of time has passed, all things being equal, the output from MultiPSK is >now coming out on a different soundcard # (and not always the same “wrong” one each time):

The behavior that you described looks like as if Windows, for an unknown reason,  stops the sound card in progress for another sound card. Curious.