Re: Output sound card number mappings shuffling after PC random idle unlock (v 4.43.1)

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Mark,

The sound card lists (RX and TX) are extracted from a Windows API. Multipsk displays what Windows gives and does not modify these lists. They are given as received.

>In fact, the entire sound card list appears to have been shuffled randomly.

However, it is possible that the Multipsk file be corrupted. Try to download the last version of  Multipsk  and install it in a new directory. If the lists continues to change randomly or to show weird lines, it’s  beyond my competences.