Re: All modes sound the same , suddenly .

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Andy,

This is really strange ! Could you make a new installation of Multipsk in a test directory and install a loudspeaker at the sound card output, then TX  in PSK31 and then in Olivia. Do you have still the same modulation (which sounds PSK31).

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Andrew O'Brien
Envoyé : lundi 15 février 2021 17:54
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] All modes sound the same , suddenly .

Anyone have ideas on how to solve this ?  See https://youtu.be/9Jrbbnl0nX8

Suddenly, all my transmitted tones sound the same, regardless of which digital mode I choose.  In the video you will see me try PSK31 and then Olivia in Multipsk.  It is NOT Multipsk that is the problem.  The same happens if I choose Winwarbler, Fldigi, and others. I am using PowerSDR and a Flex 3000, with Windows 10 .  I use VAC but also have tried it with VBaudio and also Voicemeter. All has been working well until this week.

--

Andy K3UK