Re: Registration code working under Linux with Wine?

Patrick Lindecker

Thanks Pertti for about the user key under Wine. It's better to have a real report.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Pertti (OH2HTN)
Envoyé : mardi 2 février 2021 07:49
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] Registration code working under Linux with Wine?

Hello,

I have earlier used Multipsk with Ubuntu (14.04)+wine and it was working well and there was no problem on licence key.
Now I have windows just because Patrick mentioned, direct SDR seemed not to work.
73
Pertti/OH2HTN

Patrick Lindecker kirjoitti 2.2.2021 00:03:
Hello to all,

Normally, it might work, but I m not sure having never used a Linux
PC. So if someone uses the Multipsk user key under Wine on a PC Linux,
PSE could you tell us if it works as expected.

What is quite sure is that the direct interfaces with SdR, the
different interfaces with DXLAB (Commander, DXKeeper ), with
Google-Earth and DXAtlas must not work.

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Jef
Envoy : lundi 1 f vrier 2021 15:25 : multipsk@groups.io Objet :
[multipsk] Registration code working under Linux with Wine?

Dear all,

I have MULTIPSK working under Linux Mint 20 Ulyana and Wine (Win7). I
can send and decode SSTV, RTTY ...
When I contacted Patrick to buy a licence key, Patrick F6CTE suggested
to me to ask this question in this forum.
So has anyone issues with the licence key working correctly under a
Linux "Mint 20 Ulyana an Wine (Win7)" configuration?

73!
Jef
ON8NT