Now I have windows just because Patrick mentioned, direct SDR seemed not to work.
73
Pertti/OH2HTN

Patrick Lindecker kirjoitti 2.2.2021 00:03:

Hello to all,
Normally, it might work, but I’m not sure having never used a Linux
PC. So if someone uses the Multipsk user key under Wine on a PC Linux,
PSE could you tell us if it works as expected.
What is quite sure is that the direct interfaces with SdR, the
different interfaces with DXLAB (Commander, DXKeeper…), with
Google-Earth and DXAtlas must not work.
De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Jef
Envoyé : lundi 1 février 2021 15:25
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] Registration code working under Linux with Wine?
Dear all,
I have MULTIPSK working under Linux Mint 20 Ulyana and Wine (Win7). I
can send and decode SSTV, RTTY ...
When I contacted Patrick to buy a licence key, Patrick F6CTE suggested
to me to ask this question in this forum.
So has anyone issues with the licence key working correctly under a
Linux "Mint 20 Ulyana an Wine (Win7)" configuration?
73!
Jef
ON8NT