De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Jef
Envoyé : lundi 1 février 2021 15:25
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] Registration code working under Linux with Wine?

Dear all,

I have MULTIPSK working under Linux Mint 20 Ulyana and Wine (Win7). I can send and decode SSTV, RTTY ...
When I contacted Patrick to buy a licence key, Patrick F6CTE suggested to me to ask this question in this forum.
So has anyone issues with the licence key working correctly under a Linux "Mint 20 Ulyana an Wine (Win7)" configuration?

73!
Jef
ON8NT