Re: #Beginner #Beginner

WB9EZB

I was able to decode VDL2 using an external soundcard by connecting the output of the sound card to the input of the sound card with rca jumpers.
You must be careful with levels.
Your receiver needs to have a bandwidth of at least 25 Khz and have the ability to demodulate SSB.  VB cable can
Connect an SDR dongle to Multipsk by software.The best option is to use the IQ interface which Patrick has installed. I run a SDR play radio to Multipsk.  Works Great !

On Dec 21, 2020, at 2:09 PM, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello,

To connect a receiver, you must simply connect an AF output to the sound card input of your PC. Then you have to select this sound card on the “Sound-card (input)” command of the Configuration screen menu.

Of course, you will be limited to the small bandwidth modes (so no VDL2, LRPT, RDS…).