Re: A 2-way QSO with ISS via Multipsk ? #Beginner

DSP Engr

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 2:30 PM Andrew O'Brien <andrewobrie@...> wrote:
I'll give it a try Patrick.  Merci et 73
Andy

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 12:44 PM Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Andy,

I don’t know either, but I suppose that it is in Unproto (so not ARQ), as APRS.

Click on “Unproto”, prepare your message and when it is ready and the frequency free, send it either clicking on “Send” or typing the “Esc” key.