A 2-way QSO with ISS via Multipsk ? #Beginner

Andrew O'Brien

I'm new at communicating via 1200 baud packet and the International Space Station.  As you can see by the attached screenshot, Multipsk works well for capturing the packet data. For those amateur operators using the software, how do you transmit on the uplink ?  I am assuming astronauts are not sitting in their spacecraft typing replies , so if I transmit what should I be looking for to indicate I was heard?  Another ham responding or just seeing my own text repeated back via the downlink ?

Andy K3UK