Feature Request: Airspy Spyserver Client

BGNLouie

Hello Patrick,

Would you have the time and energy to look into adding support to use a remote SpyServer as an IQ/Audio source?
i run 3 of them in my network as the Raspberry Pi is installed remotely (on the roof) and my only way of communicating is either using VirtualHere USB over IP (slow over Wifi) or SDR# to connect to SpyServer then stream sound over to MultiPSK through a Virtual Audio cable.

This Project here should help with the specifics of establishing the connection and communicating with a SpyServer: https://github.com/sam210723/spyclient

I own a license to MultiPSK and would be happy to pay something for your time!!

Please make it happen :)

Thank you!