Re: #HelpNeeded with #MultiPSK and SDR# or SpyServer - #Beginner #HelpNeeded #multipsk

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Louie,

>Yes i do use sdrsharp audio output (48kHz) to feed MultiPSK and it works mostly well for some protocols depending on the demodulation mode i select.
Audio output is not I/Q signal. Audio output means that the demodulation has been done by SDR#.

If you sent I/Q signals (rough signals as received by the SdR, so before demodulation), demodulation is done by Multipsk.

In your configuration (demodulation by SdR#), you must ask to SDR# to demodulate according to the modulation of the mode. For example ACARS is modulated in AM, so you must click on AM on SDR# side.

Note to help you to select the right modulation:  if you click on the “QRGs” button on Multipsk, the modulation is selected (“AM” for ACARS).

Patrick

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de BGNLouie
Envoyé : vendredi 6 novembre 2020 10:11
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] #HelpNeeded with #MultiPSK and SDR# or SpyServer - #Beginner

Thank you for the reply
Yes i do use sdrsharp audio output (48kHz) to feed MultiPSK and it works mostly well for some protocols depending on the demodulation mode i select.
for example, for VDLM2 and ORBCOMM i must set Modulation to RAW in SDR# and PSK in MultiPSK
However there's NO combination i managed to decode ACARS with using that set up.

any ideas on what to try for that?

Thank you

Louie

Avast logo

L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
www.avast.com

Join multipsk@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.