Re: #HelpNeeded with #MultiPSK and SDR# or SpyServer - #Beginner #HelpNeeded #multipsk

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Louie,

>Yes i do use sdrsharp audio output (48kHz) to feed MultiPSK and it works mostly well for some protocols depending on the demodulation mode i select.
Audio output is not I/Q signal. Audio output means that the demodulation has been done by SDR#.

If you sent I/Q signals (rough signals as received by the SdR, so before demodulation), demodulation is done by Multipsk.

In your configuration (demodulation by SdR#), you must ask to SDR# to demodulate according to the modulation of the mode. For example ACARS is modulated in AM, so you must click on AM on SDR# side.

Note to help you to select the right modulation:  if you click on the “QRGs” button on Multipsk, the modulation is selected (“AM” for ACARS).