Re: #HelpNeeded with #MultiPSK and SDR# or SpyServer - #Beginner #HelpNeeded #multipsk

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Louie,

The standard is to use a Virtual sound card between SDR# and Multipsk.

>is there a way or plan for MultiPSK to directly connect to a spyserver?

If you mean the airspy SDR, there is no equivalent to rtl_rcp.exe or rsp_tcp.exe.

For about to link to the spyserver itself, I suppose that it’s a proprietary protocol of SDR#, and in all cases, emulating SDR# is beyond my competences.

As far as I know SDR# proposes a way to export rough IQ samples at 48 kHz 16 bits, which could be exported via a Virtual sound card to Multipsk. Once done, on Multipsk, it is enough to push the “Direct via the sound card” button in the “I/Q interfaces for SDR transceivers” panel. You will have a 48 kHz spectrum at your  disposal.