Try using the I/Q interface
With your SDR radio instead
Of Virtual Audio Cable.

On Jul 27, 2020, at 3:27 AM, Aaron Cairns <cairnsaaron@...> wrote:

Eureka! Thanks for that mike & Co, all good now. Just to get me started any info or tips on the simplest things to receive before i venture into depths of the programs? I work ATC so i have a good interest in aviation in general & ACARS,  i am picking up a ACARS signal in sdruno on 131.525. Im just in process now of piping through the virtual cable to multipsk.
       Many Thanks Again Folks
               Aaron

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 5:22 AM Mike Sedlak, K4ERA <101mikesplace@...> wrote:
Aaron,
My Opetating System is Windows 7 Professional.  Here is my suggestion:
1)  Locate your MULTIPSK.EXE file.  Mine was located in C:\Program Files (x86)\MULTIPSK
2)  Go to Patrick's email and find the USER.COD file.
3)  COPY (don't MOVE) that file to the folder where MULTIPSK is located.
If it copies, you're good to go.  If you get a message that won't allow you to copy it, then you have to change the administrative PERMISSIONS for your Operating System.  That was a real pain.  Took me a good 30-45 minutes to figure out how to accomplish that.
Once you get the USER.COD file into the MULTIPSK folder, re-start your MULTIPSK application and it will work just as Patrick states.
--Mike