Re: New registration #Beginner

Mike Sedlak, K4ERA

Aaron,
My Opetating System is Windows 7 Professional.  Here is my suggestion:
1)  Locate your MULTIPSK.EXE file.  Mine was located in C:\Program Files (x86)\MULTIPSK
2)  Go to Patrick's email and find the USER.COD file.
3)  COPY (don't MOVE) that file to the folder where MULTIPSK is located.
If it copies, you're good to go.  If you get a message that won't allow you to copy it, then you have to change the administrative PERMISSIONS for your Operating System.  That was a real pain.  Took me a good 30-45 minutes to figure out how to accomplish that.
Once you get the USER.COD file into the MULTIPSK folder, re-start your MULTIPSK application and it will work just as Patrick states.
--Mike