Re: New registration #Beginner

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Aaron,

I sent you a User.cod file, in attached file (it is a personal file, not to send).  It is enough to copy it in the Multipsk directory: click right over this file, you must see in the menu an option as “Save as” or “Record as”, click and select the Multipsk directory. This User.cod file must not be open.

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Aaron Cairns
Envoyé : samedi 25 juillet 2020 19:59
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] New registration #Beginner

Hi Folks,
Needing a little guidance if possible. Im running sdruno and have just recently jumped onto multipsk, iv got my registration email but im at a loss where to go next.
As Patrick advised, open multipsk and my address should appear in the bottom left (which it hasn't) Can anyone give me a simplified walk through in order to register my psk program and unlock all its features.
   TiA
     Aaron