Re: SdRPlay RSPDX - Interface with Multipsk

mike agner

OK I am projecting forward with the wiki to the time you release 4.43.1.  I have added 2 sections per your notes from last night (my time) - one for RSP TCP 1.1 and the other for RSP TCP 1.0.  The 1.0 instructions are basically unchanged from what they were; however I've added sections for 1.1 for the other RSPs, not just the DX version. Some folks have already tried using 1.1 with their RSPs and we need to document what the correct procedure is for these.

The URL is https://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Connect_the_SDRPlay_RSPs_via_TCP_IP_to_Multipsk

Mike