Re: SdRPlay RSPDuo - Interface with Multipsk?

Curious, I have a RSP1A receiver and I don’t need to start rsp_tcp.exe before, as the connection is direct (i.e. once I push the “SDRplay” button). However I don’t know the difference between RSP1A and RSP1.

With the new version of Multipsk, for you it will be the same. The sole difference will be the possibility to directly start up the new version of rscp_tcp (V1.1), for RSPdx receivers.

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de WB9EZB
Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2020 23:55
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] SdRPlay RSPDuo - Interface with Multipsk?

Hello all,

I am running multipsk 4.43 and

Using a Sdrplay RSP1. I can use

I/Q interface if I run rsptcp before starting multipsk. With

The new version of multipsk will

I still have to run rsptcp before

Starting multipsk?  Thanks Patrick for a great program !

On Jul 7, 2020, at 3:39 PM, Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...> wrote:

Hello Fred,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes it seems more reasonable to return to the V.1.3, at least until the 1.4 official issue, except for RSPdx receivers for which there is no other solution.