Re: SdRPlay RSPDuo - Interface with Multipsk?

Patrick Lindecker

Hello Fred,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes it seems more reasonable to return to the V.1.3, at least until the 1.4 official issue, except for RSPdx receivers for which there is no other solution.

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Fred Albertson
Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2020 16:35
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : Re: [multipsk] SdRPlay RSPDuo - Interface with Multipsk?

Hi Patrick,

That seems correct.  I tried to find out the syntax and set of commands for the Version 1.1, to verify that
they had changed,  but I was unsuccessful.

The Bias-T command does work, but I can not figure out how to switch to that antenna port for use.
The only port that the Bias-T works on, with the RSP2duo,  is the 50 Ohm, Tuner 2 port.  If I hook
the antenna cable to that port and use the MultiPSK Bias-T button, the voltage IS supplied to the
Tuner 2 port under control of MultiPSK.  I do, however see some "Bias-T Error" statements in the
feedback from Version 1.1. That feedback is extensive and might be of use in troubleshooting.

I'll continue to experiment, but I will probably take your advise and fall back to the V1.0 and SDRuno
1.3 until this all shakes out.

Any comments from the Group would be appreciated...

Fred