Re: SdRPlay RSPDuo - Interface with Multipsk?

Paolo

Ciao Patrick !

I'm sorry for all the trouble and bother you're going through with these RSPs!!! ...
For your info, Yes, I have SDruno v 1.4 beta version 1 with API 3.07 and RSP_TCP v1.1.

But I read that the group friend Fred seems to have done it... I wrote to him today.
I also use the SDR Airspy R2 which gives me a lot of satisfaction (more than the various RSPs..).

73, Paolo iz1mll

Il 06/07/2020 12:07, Patrick Lindecker ha scritto:

Hello Paolo,

Yes it seems that it does not work on this RSPduo receiver (the error 10061 is typical of this type of problem).

Have you previously installed the SDRUNO V 1.4 beta version, so to work with the SDRplay API V3.07, and consequently to be able to work with the RSP_TCP V.1.1?