Re: Test version 5 of the Multipsk version 4.43.1 - Improvement of the EGC decoding

David L. Wilson

I compared it with the pay one from www.inmarsatdecoder.com.
In my case, with that inmarsatdecoder, I use the waterfall display from the program Argo to help tune it and ist is still not easy.  But do not need that with MultiPSK as MultiPSK tunes much much easier by clicking on its display.
I do not have Tekmanoid but some LES info on its webpage is wrong (like 103--it is Yamaguchi, Japan not Russia---identified in both INMARSAT literature and from monitoring verified).
I never experimented much with ScytaleC as it did not have a reasonable interface for output data when I last looked at it.