Re: problems linking multiPSK through a virtual serial port to google earth. #Beginner

minecratfd8@...

Edited

I have com0com installed, the two virtual serial ports from that are com3 and com4, I selected com3 in the multiple setup screen, and hit tx/rx screen. Then I opened Google Earth, went to tools, gps, real-time, set the polling interval to 1, turned on the gps button in multipsk, and hit start on Google Earth's real-time gps screen. No waypoints are coming in to Google Earth, it doesn't show the ones before I pressed the gps button or the ones that come in after it is on. I am pretty sure I have this all set up, and I have tried multiple virtual serial ports programs, with still no luck on any of them.