Re: HFDL and Google Earth position tracking

Patrick Lindecker

Moreover, do you see the « POSITION.KML” in the Multipsk directory? (created when you click on “Display…”). If so could you click on it. Normally it will open GE.

If so, the link between “KML” files and GE is not done. It must be done with the Windows “Files explorer” application.

De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de Chickin_Little
Envoyé : dimanche 19 janvi
er 2020 02:14
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] HFDL and Google Earth position tracking

Hi,
I am using version 4.38. The problem is that I cannot get Mpsk to write to the position.kml file so I can track aircraft on Google Earth. I have the button selected for "Display RX positions" and the "Google Earth" button selected and nothing happens. Mpsk will track just fine on the Local Map or Position on World, but nothing on Google Earth. Also, if I press the "Display RX Positions" button while the "Google Earth" button is selected, Google Earth will open, then after 9, 10, 20...positions are received in HFDL, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you all for your patience and time reading this; I really appreciated it.
--
R,
Nick A.