Re: HFDL and Google Earth position tracking

David J Taylor

Hi,
I am using version 4.38. The problem is that I cannot get Mpsk to write to the position.kml file so I can track aircraft on Google Earth. I have the button selected for "Display RX positions" and the "Google Earth" button selected and nothing happens. Mpsk will track just fine on the Local Map or Position on World, but nothing on Google Earth. Also, if I press the "Display RX Positions" button while the "Google Earth" button is selected, Google Earth will open, then after 9, 10, 20...positions are received in HFDL, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you all for your patience and time reading this; I really appreciated it.

R,
Nick A.
N6LPO

Nick,

In what directory is the .KML file located? If writeable, it may need to be outside the \Program Files\ tree.

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...