Re: MultiPSK and Windows

Steve Rose

Hi Mike,

Yes your right about  Win 10 updates and driver updates..

Most of my issues have been solved and in reality have been using 8 year old laptop and upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 and there is some residue left over..
It was never a  clean install and  upgraded with a CD Win 10 upgrade. .For some reason Win 10 sees my Winradio Virtual Sound Card as a sound source...even if I am not using Winradio..which is probably right..
Saying goes....if aint broke don't fix it)

Touch wood as of today have sorted sound out and with a new Samsung 500gb SSD Drive is very very fast)
73
Steve