Re: MultiPSK and Windows

MadMike

Hi Steve,

I still don't think there is any problem with Windows 10 sound. I have checked the Windows logs and I have had 10 updates to Windows 10 in the past 6 months and have never had any problems with the sound. My sound card is the built in Realtek sound system on the MSI motherboard.

So maybe there is a problem with some sound card drivers rather than a Windows problem, could it be that some sound card drivers are not updated regularly? Or the user is not keeping their drivers updated? Realtek certainly appear to release updated drivers fairly regularly.