Re: MultiPSK and Windows

Derek Henderson

Yes Pieter I have the same trouble I now use an external sound card Why do they not leave things alone!! Derek

Sent from my iPad

On 2 Dec 2019, at 10:11, Pieter <@PD4P> wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, with every update of Windows the settings of the microphone change (in connection with your privacy). And the input and / or output port of your soundcard will also be reset. I use Voice Meeter Banana and have to reset Windows so that he sees the VoiceMeeter In and Output as the default device.

View/Reply Online (#2722): https://groups.io/g/multipsk/message/2722
-=-=-
The Multi Mode Digital Software for Amateur Radio, SWL, Utility DXing, Aircraft and ship monitoring and more! <br /><a href="http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm" target="_blank">http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm</a><br />Moderated by Andy K3UK and Gary K7EK
-=-=-
Group Owner: multipsk+owner@groups.io