Re: MultiPSK Unusable #multipsk

Andrew OBrien

I wonder if the old “fix” from Win7 days will work ? I vaguely remember having the “no sound card “ issue several years ago and Patrick suggested I simply insert a patch cord in to my lap top’s audio in jack. After removing the inert patch cable Mutipsk recognized my sound card and the “trick “ was not needed anymore.

Andy

On Dec 1, 2019, at 7:56 PM, Martin Van Mierlo <mwmierlo@...> wrote:

Hi Phil,
I use Multi PSK for al long time. Windows 7 and windows 10 no problem at al.......For a time a go i used an Medion laptop after upgrade version  1607 to 1803 NO SOUND CARD !!!  on the Medion.!!!  On the new lenovo version 1903 no problem's at all..  The problem is NOT MULTI PSK BUT WINDOWS....... I think drivers,drivers and again drivers !!! In my opinon is Multi Psk.a very good and handsome program

73, Martin Pd0ljz

Op zo 1 dec. 2019 22:55 schreef Patrick Lindecker <f6cte@...>:
Hello Tom,

>Impossible working because there is no sound card.
It means that either none jack is connected to the sound card input or Windows does not detect any sound card (perhaps due to a Windows 10 update which has deactivated your internal sound card, see previous messages on this subject, on this forum).

Multipsk (32 bits application) works with 32 or 64 bits PCs.